Tripp Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 Cable, USB-C to USB-A (M/F), Type-C to Type-A, 5 Gbps, 6" (U428-06N-F) 6" Adapter (M/F)
Tripp Lite USB 3.1 Gen 1 Cable, USB-C to USB-A (M/F), Type-C to Type-A, 5 Gbps, 6" (U428-06N-F) 6" Adapter (M/F) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The U428-06N-F USB 3.1 Gen 1 Adapter Cable attaches to the male plug on a Type-A device or cable, so you can connect to the USB Type-C (USB-C) port on your smartphone, tablet, Ultrabook or computer. This portable 6-inch adapter cable supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps and power output up to 3A for fast charging of mobile devices. Unlike traditional USB cables that can be attached only one way, the reversible USB Type-C male connector plugs into a USB port in either direction for fast, fumble-free connection every time. Superior foil shielding provides reliable, error-free data communication. Nickel-plated molded end connectors and gold-plated copper contacts ensure superior conductivity and long life. Slim form supports evolving design trends toward smaller devices. Backward-compatible with USB 3.0 devices.
Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 * Data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps—10 times faster than USB 2.0
* Power output up to 3A—perfect for fast charging of most mobile devices
* Uses same Type-A female connector as USB 3.0 devices
USB Type-C (USB-C) Male Connector * Fumble-free reversible plug ensures fast, easy connection every time
* Powerful enough for smartphones, tablets, computers and other larger platforms
Premium Construction * Gold-plated copper contacts and nickel-plated molded ends provide a lifetime of heavy use and superior conductivity
* Superior foil shielding offers reliable, error-free data communication
* Slim, sleek design tailored for emerging design trends toward smaller devices
* Portable 6-inch length for easy storage in laptop case or backpack
* Lifetime limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.