Tripp Lite, Safe-IT, Cat6a Ethernet Cable, Bacteria Resistant, 10G Certified Snagless, Slim UTP Jacket (RJ45 M/M), White, 7 Feet / 2.1 Meters, (N261AB-S07-WH)
Tripp Lite, Safe-IT, Cat6a Ethernet Cable, Bacteria Resistant, 10G Certified Snagless, Slim UTP Jacket (RJ45 M/M), White, 7 Feet / 2.1 Meters, (N261AB-S07-WH) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Display general product information or specific product information using metafields.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Text to highlight a key feature of your product
|Compatible devices||Server, Router, Modem|
About this item
- 7 FT: This Cat6a Ethernet cable (M/M) with RJ45 connectors transmits 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, servers, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels, in high-density data centers.
- BACTERIA PROTECTION: The connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
- SLIM DESIGN: This 10G cable is more than 38% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6a cable. This increases airflow in tight spaces, which helps keep your equipment cool and properly functioning. It also cuts down on clutter in crowded racks and patch panels, and makes the cable easier to install around corners and through cable management panels.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Manufactured from 28 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. The RJ45 connectors improve near-end crosstalk (NEXT) performance to 500 MHz and feature 3-micron gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If the product should prove defective, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you, call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.