Tripp Lite, Safe-IT, Cat6a, 10G Certified, Snagless, Antibacterial, S/FTP Ethernet Cable, (RJ45 M/M), PoE, White, 5 ft. (N262AB-005-WH)
Model Number: N262AB-005-WH
Tripp Lite, Safe-IT, Cat6a, 10G Certified, Snagless, Antibacterial, S/FTP Ethernet Cable, (RJ45 M/M), PoE, White, 5 ft. (N262AB-005-WH) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
|Server, Router, Modem
About this item
- 5 FT: This Cat6a Ethernet cable (M/M) with RJ45 connectors transmits 10 Gbps data, voice and video through high-speed 10G equipment, including network switches, modems, servers, routers, adapters, hubs and patch panels, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this Cat6a cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN).
- BACTERIA PROTECTION: The connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
- EXTRA PROTECTION: Prevent common performance problems. This Cat6a cable shields against disruptive line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer.
- SNAGLESS DESIGN: The RJ45 connectors’ snagless design protects the locking tabs from being damaged or broken off during installation. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector. Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire, the four-pair stranded cable is rated for speeds up to 10 Gbps. The RJ45 connectors improve near-end crosstalk (NEXT) performance to 500 MHz and feature gold plating to help ensure the most accurate signal transfer possible.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If the product should prove defective, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you, call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.