C2g/ cables to go C2G 26911 DVI-D M/M Dual Link Digital Video Cable, Black (6.6 Feet, 2 Meters)
C2g/ cables to go C2G 26911 DVI-D M/M Dual Link Digital Video Cable, Black (6.6 Feet, 2 Meters) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
This precision-engineered cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560x1600 pixels and allows high speed digital video transmission up to 9.9 Gbps. 28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission.
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
* Connectors: DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male to DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin Male
* Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
* Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
* 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in foam-polypropylene to minimize cross talk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
* Tri-shielded with dual Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference
* Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
* Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
* PC and Mac compatible
* Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
* Supports digital signal only
* Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, Projectors, and HDTV
* Meets DVI DDWG Standard
* PC99 color-coded: white
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.