OC200 omada Cloud Controller provides centralized management of the whole omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and effortlessly scale your network to boost your business. Omada offers free cloud access to its centralized management platform. Take your network with you wherever you go.
TP-Link Omada Hardware Controller | SDN Integrated | PoE Powered | Manage Up to 100 Devices | Easy & Intelligent Network Monitor & Maintenance | Cloud Access & Omada App (OC200)
About this item
- 【Hardware Controller with Professional Network Management】Centralized management for up to 100 Omada devices including Omada access points, Omada Security Gateways and Jetstream switches.
- 【Premium Hardware Design】Industry-leading flexible Rackmount/Desktop design with a powerful chipset, durable metal casing, 2 * fast ethernet ports and 1 * USB 2.0 port for auto backup.
- 【Dual power selection】Support PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations.
- 【Easy Network Monitor & Maintenance】The easy-to-use dashboard makes it simple to see your real-time network status and improve network maintenance for peace of mind.
- 【Cloud Access with No License Fee】Enjoy cloud service with no license fee with the use of OC200. Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- 【SDN Compatibility】For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. OC200 work only with SDN access points, switches & gateways. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit TP-Link website.
- 【Limited Lifetime Warranty】Backed by our industry-leading limited lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support, you can work with confidence.