Accessories / Cables, DOCKING
Kensington SD5700T Thunderbolt 4 Docking Station, Dual 4K, 90W PD – Window and Mac OS (K35175NA)
|Hardware Interface||USB, Ethernet, Thunderbolt|
|Compatible Devices||MacBook Air, MacBook Pro|
|Total USB Ports||4|
|Number of Ports||4|
About this item
- Thunderbolt 4 docking station for Thunderbolt 4 Windows laptops and Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 4 MacBooks (macOS 11 or later); also works great with non-Thunderbolt USB-C laptops; if you have a Thunderbolt 3 Windows laptop, this is not the dock for you, see part # K34009US)
- Supports dual monitor 4k Ultra HD (4k 60Hz) or single monitor 8k 30Hz for Thunderbolt laptops (note: Macbook Air and Macbook Pro 13” with the original M1 CPU will only display to a single monitor due to Apple’s chipset limitations, but Macbook Pros with M1 Pro and M1 Max CPUs will work with dual displays); for USB-C laptops: HBR3 laptops will receive Dual 4K@30Hz or Single 4K@60Hz; HBR2 laptops will receive Dual 1080P@60Hz or Single 4K@30Hz
- Connect your laptop to the Thunderbolt 4 port (.8 meter Intel Certified TB4 cable included); connect your displays using one or two of the Thunderbolt 4 ports (usb-c to hdmi or usb-c to DisplayPort adapter or cable not included); unused Thunderbolt ports can connect directly to Thunderbolt devices (up to five additional via daisy chain, max 2 per port) while providing transfer speeds up to 40Gbps
- 180 Watt Power Supply delivers 90W power to charge your laptop; delivers additional power to run peripherals like hard drives, and for charging phones and tablets including Thunderbolt 4, Thunderbolt 3, USB 4.0, USB 3 and USB 2 peripherals
- Static charging technology provides 15W to each of the downstream Thunderbolt 4 ports without taking power from the laptop – laptop still receives full 90W of power even when all other ports are utilized; other Thunderbolt 4 docks will divert power away from the laptop
- Three Thunderbolt 4 downstream ports (all capable of data, video and audio and 15w power each); SD card reader (UHS-II SD 4.0); four USB-A ports (one 5V/1.5A charging port and three Gen2@10Gbps ports); one Gigabit Ethernet port; one audio combo jack; on/off switch Vesa mounting holes (see Kensington mounting bracket, part # K34050WW); Kensington lock slot (for a lock see part #K65035AM or K60600WW)
- DockWorks WiFi Auto-Switch guarantees the fastest, most reliable internet connection; while MAC Address ID Pass-Through and Reset, and Device Connection Monitoring give IT managers maximum network monitoring and visibility; Intel VT-d DMA protection blocks peripheral devices from unauthorized access to system memory.
- Three-year warranty and lifetime Kensington technical support
The first of a generation, the SD5700T Thunderbolt 4 Dual 4K Docking Station with 90W PD – Win/Mac offers premium Thunderbolt benefits now, and well into the future; compatible with Thunderbolt 4-enabled Windows 10 laptops and backward compatibility with Thunderbolt 3 MacBooks running macOS 11 (Big Sur) or later, supports USB-C and USB 4.0 accessories and provides full power delivery, regardless of how many devices are connected. Features include 11-ports, Single 8K 30 Hz, or up to Dual 4K 60Hz video, 40Gbps data transfer speeds, UHS-II SD 4.0 card reader speeds, and more.