Connect up to four HDMI source devices to one HDMI display with IOGEAR’s 4K 4-Port HDMI Switch. For easy access and convenience, this switch has one HDMI port on the front panel that can be used to connect your portable devices, such as laptops, tablets or digital cameras. The three additional HDMI ports on the back provide permanent connections for your Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, video game consoles and more. Switching between HDMI source devices can be done via the front panel pushbuttons or IR remote control. Easy identification of source inputs using the front panel LED indicators for each source device. IOGEAR’s 4-Port HDMI Switch supports UHD 4K, the latest digital format for high definition displays. This switch is capable of HD resolutions up to 4K at 30fps (2160p) and also supports 12-bit Deep Color and 3D video. With the built in IR extension port, connect an IR extension cable (not included) to place the 4-port switch out of sight to keep your entertainment center neat and tidy. IOGEAR’s 4K 4-Port HDMI Switch is powered by the connected HDMI source(s) and does not require a power supply which cuts down on cable clutter and the need to plug in another power adapter. A micro USB power port provides additional power delivery if necessary. Supported Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2160p. No power adapter required. HDCP 1.2 Compliant. Supports full 3D pass-through. Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support. Supports DTS / Dolby / DTS-HD / Dolby True HD / LPCM 7.1 / AC3. Switch between devices via front-panel pushbutton or IR remote. Supports IR extension using a receiver extension cable. Front-panel LEDs for port and power status. Backwards compatible with DVI devices with HD to DVI adapter. The IR extension cable is not included in the packaging To connect to a DVI device please use the GHDFDVIMW6 adapter.
IOGEAR HDMI 4- Port 4K 60Hz Switch – 4 In x 1 Out – HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant – TrueHD & DTS-HD 7.1 Digital Surround Sound – IR Remote Control – Xbox – PS4 – Roku – HDTV Monitor – GHDSW4K4
About this item
- Connect and switch between 4 HDMI inputs on 1 HDMI enabled HDTV or Display
- Supported Resolutions: 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p and 2160p
- No power adapter required. HDCP 1.2 Compliant
- Supports full 3D pass-through. Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- Supports DTS / Dolby / DTS-HD / Dolby True HD / LPCM 7.1 / AC3.Switch between devices via front-panel pushbutton or IR remote.Supports IR extension using a receiver extension cable(The IR extension cable is not included in the packaging).Front-panel LEDs for port and power status