Ergopixel USB Microphone is a premium USB microphone, producing clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for music, podcasts, streaming, and Zoom calls. With a LED indicator, a mute button, volume dials and a headphone jack, you will get the combination of practicality and playability in this latest USB microphone! What differs the mic from the rest of USB mics is a refined all-in-one solution keeping the virtues of an XLR setup: gain control, instant mute and live monitoring while ditching the inconvenience. It has always been confusing for podcasters or musicians being unsure of what the audio will sound like in final production with a USB mic. Now, the problem solved with the headphone control & latency-free monitoring.
Ergopixel USB Microphone for PC, Mac, Gaming, Streaming, Podcasting, Studio with A Live Monitoring, Gain Controls, A Mute Button for Podcasting, Plug and Play – Blackout
|Model name||Ergopixel Stream Microphone|
|Special feature||Mute Function|
|Included components||Condenser Microphone,Pop Filter Tripod Stand, Sponge Cover, Instruction,USB cable|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||5.7 x 5.7 x 14 Centimetres|
|Signal to noise ratio||85 dB|
About this item
- Perfect for vocals: Musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Four Pickup Patterns: Flexible cardioid, omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns allow you to record in ways that would normally require multiple mics.
- Integrated Digital Limiter: Programmed to automatically prevent clipping and peaking so there’s no reason to worry about your voice breaking up or sounding noisy while streaming.
- Plug and play on Mac and PC: Connects directly to USB port for record music,computer singing or podcast.Easy to use and install on Mac or PC.
- Unique Design: The triangle stand does not only add aesthetic appeal, it also gives stability to a desktop mic that is prone to vibration. For the audience wearing a headphone, it is friendly of you to stream with less subtle noise..
- Onboard Audio Controls: Headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and mic gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process.