The Select High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. The CL2 rated cable jacket is designed to meet the requirements for in-wall installations. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection.
C2G 42520 Select 4K UHD High Speed HDMI Cable (60Hz) with Ethernet M/M, In-Wall CL2-Rated, Black (3.3 Feet, 1 Meter)
|Cable type||Ethernet, HDMI|
About this item
- HIGH SPEED – Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) resolution, 3D, Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio and will allow the user to connect Ethernet enabled HDMI devices for interactive online content or updating device firmware.
- IN-WALL RATED JACKET – This CMG-Rated jacket is fire resistant, and is often required in educational and commercial installations, but can also be used for home install requirements as well.
- GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS – Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal audio and video signal transfer and a durable, long life.
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD – Double shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt video transmission signals. This helps to ensure you receive clear, noise free, vivid picture and audio quality
- PACKAGING – To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging