The ASUS Prime AP201 is a breakthrough in microATX chassis design, delivering a high-performance platform that invites 360 mm AIO coolers and graphics cards up to 338 mm long, all within a compact 33-liter space. Tool-free side panels with a quasi-filter mesh also provide easy access and enhanced airflow, and they complete a tasteful, minimalist aesthetic that can be the centerpiece of any DIY PC build.
ASUS Prime AP201 33-Liter MicroATX White case with Tool-Free Side Panels and a Quasi-Filter mesh, with Support for 360 mm Coolers, Graphics Cards up to 338 mm Long, and Standard ATX PSUs
About this item
- Quasi-Filter Mesh Panels: A mesh design comprised of over 57,000 precision-machined 1.5mm holes increases airflow and provides a compelling view of the components within your build.
- Optimized for Cooling: With support for 280 and 360mm radiators and up to six fans, the AP201 is primed to deal with the thermal onslaught of high-performance hardware.
- Industry-Leading Spatial Efficiency: Despite a 33L footprint, the AP201 supports ATX PSUs up to 180 mm long, graphics cards up to 338 mm long, custom liquid cooling, and various storage devices.
- Tool-Free Side Panels: A simple yet secure clip mechanism allows chassis side panels to be easily removed and resistant to accidental dislodging.
- Sizeable Cable-Management: The AP201 features an extended motherboard tray with strategically placed cutouts and a 32 mm gap to tuck cables out of sight.