Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis. Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix GeForce GTX 1630 delivers with a powerful Axial-tech fan. Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
ASUS Phoenix NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630 Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0, 4GB GDDR6 Memory, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.4a, DVI-D, Axial-tech Fan Design, Dual Ball Fan Bearings, Auto-Extreme)
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1630|
|Graphics Ram Size||4 GB|
|Video Output Interface||DisplayPort|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR6|
About this item
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce GTX 1630 is built with the powerful graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing architecture. Step up to better gaming with GeForce GTX.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray-tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. These cores deliver a massive boost in game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak III provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.