Orders and Shipping
Orders and Shipping
• Free shipping is available on select items. Restrictions to certain region of the country may apply.
• DealTargets.com has the right to refuse shipping an order to an address other than customer’s payment billing address.
• Shipping Insurance -When products are shipped to you by common carrier, DealTargets.com liability (for breakage and/or non-delivery of the products) will be limited by the limits of liability provided by the common carrier’s terms and conditions of carriage. Please note that manufacturing defects such as breakages during assembly and missing accessories are not covered by shipping insurance. You may wish to purchase shipping insurance from loss or breakage during carriage for full insurable value of the products you have ordered by making the appropriate requests when placing your order.
• Unless the customer has paid to specify a preferred courier, DEAL TARGETS reserves the right to ship orders with our choice of courier.
• Courier selection is available in the checkout for most products for an additional fee.
• Once a product has been released to the courier, it is subject to the courier’s shipping policies, and is generally outside of the control or influence of DEAL TARGETS. See terms for: Canada Post, FedEx, Purolator, UPS
• DEAL TARGETS is not responsible for delays within the courier system. Where possible, DEAL TARGETS will endeavor to provide updates in the case of such unexpected delays. Delays outside of our control do not grant the customer grounds for refund or cancellation of an order.
• Orders containing more than 1 item may be shipped in multiple deliveries at the discretion of our order fulfillment team, and may be shipped with different couriers in multiple packages.
• Additional shipping charges apply for orders being delivered to a rural route address, or if they contain oversized items or contain an item over 30lbs. If additional shipping charges are required, DEAL TARGETS will contact the customer with a shipping quote before the order is shipped, and will hold the order until the additional charges are paid.
• A fee up to $50 may be applied for any failed deliveries resulting from refusal of undamaged packages, incorrect addresses, or multiple delivery attempts being unsuccessful and returned to our warehouse.
• Although we do our best to pack according to exceed manufacturer standards, it is recommended you purchase the shipping insurance option for orders $100 or over. Shipping damage must be reported within 48 hours of receiving the shipment to be considered. If there is noticeable shipping damage on the outside of the box, please reject the shipment with the courier and do not accept the package.
• Additional Shipping Fee(s) – All orders to “but not limited to” Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Newfoundland will be assessed an additional shipping charge.