Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Serial Console, 16 Port Serial Console Server, Gigafit fiber Connectivity, USB Sensor Port, Remote Data Center and Out of Band Management, Single AC Power (ACS8016SAC-400) Base Model 16-Port, Single AC
- REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS 8000 16-Port Advanced Terminal Management Serial Console Server with Single AC Power Supply allows users to access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to cellular (and failback)
- AUTOMATED PROVISIONING: Offers fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting
- 8 USB 2.0 PORTS: Support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input / output & sensor ports
- POWER DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Dual 1 gigabit Ethernet port for network connectivity and failover and secure in band management for daily networking management; Expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv, ServerTech, APC, Raritan and Eaton along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems
- ENVIRONMENTAL SENSOR PORT: To connect temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, door pin sensors
- Memory storage capacity: 1000.0 MB
Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Serial Console, 16 Port Serial Console Server, Gigafit fiber Connectivity, USB Sensor Port, Remote Data Center and Out of Band Management, Single AC Power (ACS8016SAC-400) Base Model 16-Port, Single AC is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
The Avocent ACS 8000 advanced console server series continues the long running success story with a new, ground-up platform of innovation, integrating important new connectivity features such as gigabit fiber, USB and sensors. IT professionals and network operations center personnel can now harness these new capabilities to further enable them to perform secure, remote data center management and out-of-band management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. Featuring a dual core ARM processor architecture with expanded memory capabilities, the updated Linux operating system and DS View management software, provides the Avocent ACS 8000 optimal performance, security, reliability for a complete out-of-band management solution.
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||8|
|Item model number||ACS8016SAC-400|
|Item Weight||11.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||22 x 13.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22 x 13.5 x 7.5 inches|
|Flash Memory Size||16000|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 20, 2016|
|Customer Reviews||4.5 4.5 out of 5 stars 3 ratings 4.5 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#5,105 in Computer Networking Switches|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.