CyberPower PDU44001 Switched ATS PDU, 100-120V, 15A (Derated to 12A), 10 Outlets, 1U Rackmount
- 100-120V/15A (derated to 12A) Metered ATS Power Distribution Unit (PDU) delivers AC power to servers, equipment, network/telecom devices; AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH: Dual power cords provide redundant power sources to devices with single power supplies
- 10 REAR NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: Can be turned on, off, or recycled on demand or at programmed times for remote rebooting, load shedding, power sequencing, and locking out unauthorized loads; INPUT: Two NEMA 5-15P input plugs with 10 foot power cords
- SELECTABLE COLOR LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on PDU conditions, including amperage, voltage, KW, IP Address, etc.; COMPATIBLE WITH: Sine wave AC power sources; NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: simulated sine wave AC power sources
- REMOTE AND LOCAL MONITORING: User can track PDU vitals both offsite and onsite; Provides control to turn on/off individual outlets or circuits; AUTOMATIC EVENT NOTIFICATIONS: Provides immediate updates about power events via email, SMS, or SNMP traps
- 1U RACKMOUNT: With durable metal housing; UPGRADEABLE FIRMWARE: allows users to download firmware updates to programs that run the PDU; 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CyberPower PDU44001 Switched ATS PDU, 100-120V, 15A (Derated to 12A), 10 Outlets, 1U Rackmount is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Ensure continued operation of critical devices with the CyberPower PDU44001 Switched ATS PDU. Ideal for data centers and network closets, this unit provides power redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable. Additionally, this unit offers real time remote and local monitoring and outlet management. The PDU44001 supports inputs between 100-120V and includes (10) NEMA 5-15R outlets. Dual NEMA 5-15P power cords are plugged into separate power sources (A and B), and information about each power source is clearly displayed on the front panel LED indicator lights. Other features include an LCD with selectable background color, built-in web interface, and power event notifications. The CyberPower PDU44001 is protected by a three-year limited warranty.
|Product Dimensions||21.6 x 15.7 x 4.6 inches|
|Item Weight||13.3 pounds|
|Item model number||PDU44001|
|Customer Reviews||5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars 2 ratings 5.0 out of 5 stars|
|Date First Available||February 4, 2022|
|Country of Origin||China|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.