CyberPower PDU24004 Metered ATS PDU, 200-240V, 15A (Derated to 12A), 12 Outlets, 1U Rackmount
- 200-240V/15A (derated to 12A) Metered ATS Power Distribution Unit (PDU) delivers AC power to servers, equipment, network/telecom devices; AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH: Dual power cords provide redundant power sources to devices with single power supplies
- 12 REAR IEC-320 C13 network-grade outlets ensure efficient distribution of power in demanding IT or industrial environments; INPUT: Two IEC-320 C14 input plugs with 10 foot power cords allow the PDU to be placed where power is needed
- SELECTABLE COLOR LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on PDU conditions, including amperage, voltage, KW, IP Address, etc.; COMPATIBLE WITH: Sine wave AC power sources; NOT COMPATIBLE WITH: simulated sine wave AC power sources
- SWITCH-FREE DESIGN: Safeguards against accidental power shutdown; UPGRADEABLE FIRMWARE: allows users to download firmware updates to programs that run the PDU
- 1U RACKMOUNT: With durable metal housing; 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
CyberPower PDU24004 Metered ATS PDU, 200-240V, 15A (Derated to 12A), 12 Outlets, 1U Rackmount is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Add some general information about your delivery and shipping policies.
Ensure continued operation of critical devices with the CyberPower PDU24004 Metered ATS PDU. Ideal for data centers and network closets, this unit provides power redundancy to single-corded connected equipment. If power for the primary source exceeds the lower or upper thresholds, or if power fails, the PDU will switch to the secondary power source to ensure continuous operation. The PDU will switch back to the primary power source when incoming power becomes stable. The PDU24004 supports inputs between 200-240V and includes (12) IEC C13 outlets. Dual IEC C14 power cords are plugged into separate power sources (A and B), and information about each power source is provided via LED indicator lights on the front of the unit. Other features include an LCD with selectable background color, ugradeable firmware, and network-grade plugs and outlets. The CyberPower PDU24004 is protected by a three-year limited warranty.
|Package Dimensions||21.4 x 15.75 x 5 inches|
|Item Weight||12.67 pounds|
|Item model number||PDU24004|
|Customer Reviews||5.0 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating 5.0 out of 5 stars|
|Date First Available||February 4, 2022|
|Country of Origin||China|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.