Intel Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop kit includes M.2 2230 module, optimized external antenna, standard size mounting bracket with RF cables installed and a low profile mounting bracket. Features Bluetooth 5.0 and WPA3 security. Motherboards must have M.2 key E slots to be compatible.
Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit, AX200, 2230, 2×2 AX+BT, vPro®
|Hardware Interface||Bluetooth, Ethernet|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||5.67 x 0.98 x 8.03 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Bluetooth|
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- Kit includes Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (Gig+) module, antenna’s, cables and brackets
- Wi-Fi 6 is nearly 3X faster than standard AC 2×2 with 80 MHz channels1
- 75% lower latency for more responsive gaming and seamless video conferencing2
- Improved security with WPA3 and simplified passwords3 for improved protection against wireless hacking4
- For fast and responsive connections, PCs should connect to a Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) router powered by Intel technology5
- Support for Bluetooth 5.0
- Compatibility: Only for use on Intel Windows 10 64-bit machines, that are not currently on a BiOS lock, and do not contain an Intel 9560 CNVI part.
- Modules uses an M.2 connector and a standard Key A or E socket. Adapters are available for sales for use with motherboards that don’t have Key A or E sockets.