Packed with power to handle NAS environments in home offices up to medium-sized businesses, WD Red Plus is ideal for helping protect, archive, and share valuable data in NAS systems with up to 8 bays. WD Red Plus NAS drives give you the flexibility, versatility, and confidence you need for your important home and work files.
Western Digital 6TB WD Red Plus NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – 5400 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, CMR, 256 MB Cache, 3.5″ -WD60EFPX
|Hard Disk Interface||Serial ATA-600|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Mechanical Hard Disk|
|Compatible Devices||NAS System|
|Installation Type||Internal Hard Drive|
|Hard Disk Size||6 TB|
|Hard Disk Rotational Speed||5400 RPM|
About this item
- Available in capacities ranging from 1-14TB(1) with support for up to 8 bays | (1) 1MB = 1 million bytes, 1GB = 1 billion bytes, and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Supports up to 180 TB/yr workload rate(2) | (2) Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- NASware firmware for compatibility
- Built for small or medium business NAS systems in a 24/7 environment
- 3-year limited warranty(3) | (3) MTBF specifications are based on a sample population and are estimated by statistical measurements and acceleration algorithms under typical operating conditions: workload of 90TB/year and drive temperature of 40°C. Derating of MTBF will occur above these parameters, up to 65°C drive temperature. MTBF does not predict an individual drive’s reliability and does not constitute a warranty. Not all products may be available in all regions of the world.