Designed specifically with medium or large scale business customers in mind, WD Red Pro drives are available for up to 24-bay NAS systems. Engineered to handle high-intensity workloads in 24×7 environments, WD Red Pro is ideal for archiving and sharing, as well as RAID array rebuilding on extended operating systems such as ZFS or other file systems. These drives add value to your business by enabling your employees to quickly share their files and back-up folders reliably in your NAS solution. Pro NAS hard drives are specifically designed with RAID error recovery control to help reduce failures within the NAS system.
Western Digital 4TB WD Red Pro NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – 7200 RPM, SATA 6 Gb/s, CMR, 256 MB Cache, 3.5″ – WD4003FFBX 4TB Hard Drive
|Digital Storage Capacity||4 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Description||Mechanical Hard Disk|
About this item
- Available in capacities ranging from 2 to 22TB(1) with support for NAS systems with up to 24 bays | (1) 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Supports up to 300TB/yr workload rate(2) | (2) Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred ✕ (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- Enhanced reliability with 3D Active Balance Plus technology and error recovery controls with NASware 3.0 technology
- Extended drive testing to ensure each drive is tested for extended reliable operation
- 5-year limited warranty(3) | (3) See official Western Digital website for regional specific warranty details.