Conquer tough workloads with enterprise-class WD Gold HDDs. Available in 1TB to 18TB capacities, this highly reliable solution for demanding storage environments provides up to 2.5M hours MTBF, vibration protection technology and a low power draw thanks to HelioSeal technology [for 12TB and above]. Specifically designed for use in enterprise-class data centers and storage systems, the WD Gold SATA HDD delivers the world-class performance you expect from Western Digital hard drives.
Western Digital 16TB WD Gold Enterprise Class Internal Hard Drive – 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 512 MB Cache, 3.5″ – WD161KRYZ
|Digital Storage Capacity||16 TB|
|Hard Disk Interface||Serial ATA-600|
|Specific Uses For Product||Business|
|Hard Disk Form Factor||3.5 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||16 GB|
|Read Speed||262 Megabytes Per Second|
About this item
- Available in 1TB to 20TB capacities. | 1As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less depending on operating environment.
- Designed to handle workloads up to 550TB2 per year | 2Workload Rate is defined as the amount of user data transferred to or from the hard drive. Workload Rate is annualized (TB transferred X (8760 / recorded power-on hours)). Workload Rate will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- Vibration protection technology for improved performance
- HelioSeal technology delivers high capacities with a low power draw (12TB and above)
- Energy-assisted magnetic recording (EAMR) and triple-stage actuator (TSA) (in 16TB capacities and above)
Out of stock