Combination tool consisting of a ratchet, bits, sockets and holder in a minimum of space. Ideal as a universal companion for a whole host of screw driving applications. High quality bit holder with Kraftform Plus handle for pleasant, ergonomic working that prevents blisters and calluses. Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Mini ratchet for Rapid working when fastening jobs with a power tool or conventional hand tools are not feasible due to insufficient space. Rapid changeover from left to right direction and vice versa by using the switchover lever. Fast work possible by turning the thumbwheel (with the thumb) on the ratchet head. Simplest operation even with just one hand. Ergonomic ratchet head/lever: Kraftform geometry with perfectly shaped contact areas for the fingers. The direct bit take-up in the ratchet head makes for a mini tool design and is ideal for low working heights. The small return angle of 6° allows for precise work. Robust drop-forged, full steel design. Torque of over 65 Nm. The Rapidaptor bit holder with free-turning sleeve: can be used as an extension; for Rapid bit change without any special tools – even the very smallest bits with just a single hand. Tough viscous bits for universal use. Sockets for both manual as well as power tool operations for almost all applications.
Wera 056490 Tool-Check Plus Bit Ratchet Set with Sockets – Metric
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6 x 3 x 1 inches|
About this item
- High quality low profile 1/4″ x 3.5″ oal. Ratchet is extremely strong capable of 48 ft. lbs. but has a return angle of 6°. With a bit installed ratchet is 1 1/8″ in high x 3/4″ wide. Great tool for compact spaces
- 1/4″ Ergonomic screwdriver x 3″ oal. Has strong permanent magnet to securely hold and magnetize insert bits . Kit comes complete with 28 high quality bits and 7 metric sockets all held securely in a durable plastic belt case until needed.
- Rapidaptor 1/4″ magnetic bit holder can hold insert or power bits. Can quickly be chucked into a cordless tool. Rapidaptor holds bits secure but patented design allows for quick bit changes.
- Extra tough PH1 (1)
- PH2 (3)
- PH3 (1) Extra hard PZ1 (1) PZ2 (3) PZ3 (1) Tamper Torn
- TX 20
- TX 25
- TX30. Standard Torn TX10
- TX40. Hex Plus bits 3.0mm
- 8.0mm. Slotted bit 1.00 x 5.5mm. 1/4″ Socket Adaptor
- and 7 sockets 5.5mm