WatchGuard AP430CR (WGA43000000) The AP 430 CR is perfect for high-density deployments that include an industrial-rated IP67 enclosure, designed for either indoor or rugged outdoor deployment with superior Wi-Fi 6 performance and secure WPA3 encryption. One ethernet port is included to support up to 5 Gbps and includes one gigabit PoE+ port. Lightning-fast speed crafts an unwavering connectivity executed through a total of 2402 Mbps the 5 GHz band and 574 Mbps delivered on the 2.4 GHz band. Integrated 4×4 radio chains and streams to deliver a secure and seamless network experience. PERFECT FOR HIGH-DENSITY DEPLOYMENTS: Designed for indoor or rugged outdoor deployment conditions built with an industrial-rated IP67 enclosure. The AP430CR delivers superior Wi-Fi 6 performance and WPA3 encrypted security. Six external antennas (sold separately) to deliver a maximum TX power of 23 dBm. Hardware includes one Ethernet port that supports up to 5 Gbps and a gigabit PoE+ port. CLOUD-BASED MANAGEMENT: You can manage the AP430CR with WatchGuard Cloud.WatchGuard Cloud delivers one simplified platform for Wi-Fi management to easily deploy, configure, and report on one unified security platform. WatchGuard Cloud eliminates the need for any physical or virtual infrastructure requirements.WatchGuard Cloud environments easily scale from one to an unlimited number of access points across multiple locations. Access points can be grouped in many ways including location, building, floor, customers, and remote users to maintain consistent policies across a distributed network.
WatchGuard AP430CR IP67 Rated Enclosure, 4×4 OFDMA, Wi-Fi 6 Support, Dedicated 2×2 scanning Radio, 6 N-Type connectors, 5 GbE and 1 GbE Ports (WGA43000000)
|Wireless Communication Standard||5 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Connectivity Technology||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Item Weight||8.55 Pounds|
About this item
- The AP430CR delivers superior Wi-Fi 6 performance and WPA3 encrypted security. Excludes six external antennas (sold separately) to deliver a maximum TX power of 23 dBm. Hardware includes one Ethernet port that supports up to 5 Gbps and a gigabit PoE+ port.
- Multi-tier and multi-tenant capabilities through a centralized WatchGuard Cloud management platform with enhanced activation and intelligent inventory management.
- Captive Portal creation with custom corporate branding such as company logos, background, and thumbnail images.
- Enterprise authentication is delivered through easily managed WatchGuard Authentication Domains.
- Centralized management to WatchGuard’s portfolio of products such as AuthPoint, Firebox, and endpoint solutions.