The Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 advanced console server system integrates connectivity features for secure in-band and out-of-band network Remote management of IT assets from anywhere in the world. It includes a 48 port console server, an analog modem, and dual AC power supply. The serial console system helps maximize it asset productivity while providing scalability and reducing operational costs for a range of applications from insurance and financial institutions, to Education, government, healthcare, oil and gas, The military, retail/Wholesale and more.
Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 – Serial Console 48 Port Console Server Dual AC Power Analog Modem (ACS8048MDAC-400) Base Model 48-Port, Dual AC w Modem
About this item
- Remote MANAGEMENT: Avocent ACS8000 48-port advanced terminal management Serial Console Server allows users to access and troubleshoot remote locations using automatic network failover to Cellular (and failback).
- 8 USB 2.0 Ports: support external devices, IoT products and IT equipment; Features digital input/ output sensor ports and 48 RS232 serial.
- Automated PROVISIONING: Offers Fast, automated configuration with zero touch provisioning; compliant with data center access and security policies; powerful Dual-core ARM processor and 16GB of flash memory to support automation scripting.
- Power DEVICE MANAGEMENT: Dual 1GB Ethernet port for network connectivity, failover, and secure in-band management for daily networking management. Comes with expanded support for Rack PDUs from Vertiv and 3rd-party along with Vertiv GXT4 UPS systems.
- Environmental sensor port: connect to temperature, humidity, differential pressure, leak, and door pin sensors.
Only 1 left in stock