The Vantec Quad Chip 4-Port Dedicated USB 3.0 PCIe Host Card is design to offer the best USB 3.0 performance possible. This unique design with 4 dedicated chips provides 4 dedicated fast lanes with the maximum bandwidth. Using 5Gbps per chip and with a combine total of 20Gbps, this translates in to superfast file transfer and work done. This Quad chip Host card incorporate UASP technology with the aid of the latest OS and UASP devices will further enhances and put the speed into hyper drive. This card comes with lots of additional features, like support for USB Battery Charging specification, Intel XHCI Compliant, PCIe 2.0 x4 interface, built in power connection for LP4/SATA and backward compatibility to all your other slower USB devices. This card simply will increase your productivity by many times.
Vantec Quad Chip 4-Port Dedicated 5Gbps USB 3.0 PCIe Host Card (UGT-PCE430-4C) 4 Chip
|Hardware Interface||PCIE x 4|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 2 x 6 inches|
|Operating System||All Windows|
About this item
- Provides 4 dedicated USB 3.0 chip for work that requires super-fast data transfer
- Support UASP Devices on all 4 ports for extra boost in speed.
- Included Standard and Low Profile bracket for easy installation into small form factor system
- Included Standard and Low Profile bracket for easy installation into small for factor system
- Support PCI-Express 2.0 specifications using x4 Connection for faster and wide lanes for speed
- Support UASP Devices on all 4 ports for extra boost in speed
Only 2 left in stock