Tripp Lite’s U344-001-VGA USB 3.0 to VGA Multi Monitor External Video Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to a computer/laptop’s USB 3.0 port. Up to six adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz). Windows and Intel Mac compatible.
Key Features * Add an additional VGA monitor through a single USB 3.0 port
* Use up to six adapters simultaneously, adding up to six additional monitors to a single computer
* View large spreadsheets across multiple screens by extending video amongst all monitors
* Play video on one monitor while working on another
* Do multiple screen presentations from a laptop computer
* Bus powered…no external power adapter needed
* Features 512MB DDR2 SDRAM of memory
* Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz)
* Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1. Supports both 32- and 64-bit.
* Supports Surface tablets running non-RT Windows 8 and 8.1
* Compatible with Intel Mac OS X 10.8 (10.8.3 and later), 10.9 and 10.10 (Mac OS X 10.9 and 10.10 is limited to a single add-on monitor. See driver Release Notes for details) Supports both 32- and 64-bit.
* Mac OS X versions 10.8.5 and earlier do not support audio over USB 3.0. Mac OS X versions 10.7.x and earlier do not support USB 3.0.
* Uses DisplayLink DL3100 chipset