40/100/400 GBE CABLE SUPPORTS HIGHER BANDWIDTHS FOR HIGH-DENSITY DATA NETWORKING: The N370X series are premium multimode fiber optic cables that support 400 Gb Ethernet speeds for transmitting data and voice signals over short distances. It is designed to support higher bandwidths for high-density patching between data center MDFs and IDFs in enterprise installations. This singlemode 9/125 OS2 cable is an ideal choice for 100 Gb Ethernet applications up to 100 meters (328 feet) at 1550 nm. It is also backward compatible with 10 Gb and 25 Gb networks, so you can future-proof your current application for an eventual upgrade to 100 Gb or 400 Gb. SWITCHABLE CONNECTORS ALLOW EASY POLARITY CONVERSIONS: The switchable LC/UPC duplex ends let you easily switch the fiber polarity without tools or the need to re-terminate the connectors. YELLOW JACKET HELPS AVOID MISIDENTIFICATION THAT CAN CAUSE COSTLY DOWNTIME: The OS2-rated cable has a yellow jacket to identify it as singlemode in a crowded patch panel or switch and prevent it from becoming accidentally disconnected. The round low-smoke zero-halogen (LSZH) jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted in case of combustion, making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
Tripp Lite Switchable Fiber Patch Cable, Single Mode Duplex, LC to LC, 9/125 OS2, 400 GbE, Yellow, LSZH Jacket, 6 Meters / 19.7 Feet, Lifetime Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty (N370X-06M) 19.7 ft / 6M
|Cable Type||Fiber Optic, Ethernet|
About this item
- HIGHER BANDWIDTHS FOR HIGH-DENSITY NETWORKING: 400 GbE Ethernet cable supports high bandwidths necessary for your applications. Provides OS2-rated cable recommended for 100 Gb speeds up to 100 meters (@ 1550 nm).
- SWITCHABLE CONNECTORS AND BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE: Switchable LC/UPC duplex ends let you easily switch the fiber polarity without tools or the need to re-terminate. Backward compatible with 10/25/40/100 Gb networks to facilitate future-proofing.
- 6 METER PATCH CABLE: 6 Meter (19.7 feet) Duplex Singlemode 9/125 Male-to-male Patch Cable length supports high bandwidths necessary for enterprise applications in wiring closets, telecom rooms and data centers.
- YELLOW JACKET HELPS AVOID MISIDENTIFICATION: Yellow jacket allows fast, easy identification in a crowded switch or patch panel. LSZH jacket limits the amount of toxic smoke emitted making it suitable for poorly ventilated areas.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.
Only 1 left in stock