Do you need to protect small- to medium-size servers, networking equipment and telecom systems against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges? Tripp Lite’s SU1500XLCD SmartOnline Tower UPS System is the solution! Featuring a 1500VA/1350W capacity and true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, it provides the highest level of power protection for mission-critical equipment. The SU1500XLCD’s large internal battery set supports connected equipment during blackouts, and runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs BP48V24-2U (limit 1), BP48V60RT-3U (multi-pack compatible) and BP48V27-2US (multi-pack compatible), sold separately. The SU1500XLCD has 6 5-15R outlets, including 2 load banks of 3 outlets each that are individually controllable to reboot select equipment on demand or maximize battery runtime for mission-critical equipment. USB and DB9 communication ports support messaging of detailed UPS operational parameters and line power status. PowerAlert UPS management software is available via free download. The SU1500XLCD also accepts an optional network management card. It comes backed by $250,000 of Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)
Tripp Lite SmartOnline 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Double-Conversion UPS, Tower, Extended Run, Network Card Options, LCD, USB, DB9, 2 Year Warranty & $250,000 Insurance (SU1500XLCD) 1500VA UPS
|Battery Cell Composition||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 13 x 15.2 inches|
|Item Weight||23700 Grams|
About this item
- 1500VA True on-line operation: 1500VA/1350W Capacity and true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, It provides the highest level of power protection for mission-critical equipment.
- 6 outlets – 2 individually controllable: six 5-15R outlets, a 10-ft. Cord with standard 5-15P plug. Includes 2 load Banks of 3 outlets each that are individually controllable via a software interface for remote reboot of locked-up equipment.
- Reliable, expandable battery backup: features a large internal battery set that provides 14 minutes of battery support for a half load (675 watts) and 4.5 minutes for a full load (1350 watts). 100/110/120/127V 50/60Hz Output, 97% efficiency Economy mode option. Expandable runtime, hot-swappable batteries.
- Usb/DB9 ports, network management: USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lute’s poweralert software, available via free download. Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options tlnetcard, WEBCARDLX, snmpwebcard, modbuscard and relayiocard.
- 2 year warranty & $250K Insurance: comes with a two-year warranty and a $250, 000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
Out of stock