The SMART2200RM2UL SmartPro 120V 2.2kVA 1.92kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART2200RM2UL switches to 2.2kVA/1.92kW battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
TRIPP LITE SMART2200RM2UL Uninterrupted Power Supply
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Ion|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24.3 x 21.3 x 8.9 inches|
|Item Weight||18.9 Pounds|
About this item
- The SMART2200RM2UL SmartPro 120V 2.2kVA 1.92kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection
- The innovative lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) internal battery more than doubles the service life of an equivalent lead acid battery
- It recharges to 100-percent capacity in less than two hours, making the SMART2200RM2UL an ideal backup in case of power outage
- It provides 11.7 minutes of support at half load and 5.1 minutes at full load.
- Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (two switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with NEMA 5-20P input, the SMART2200RM2UL maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power.