1500VA/1100W/120V BATTERY BACKUP FOR PC NETWORKS, SECURITY SYSTEMS OR DIGITAL SIGNAGE: This SmartPro line-interactive UPS system with AVR provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The SMART1500RT1U is ideal protection for point-of-sale and kiosk applications, a small-business VoIP network or rack-mount equipment, such as servers and switches, in your server room or network closet. RELIABLE, EXPANDABLE BATTERY BACKUP KEEPS YOU OPERATIONAL THROUGH POWER OUTAGES: The field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal battery provides eight minutes of support at half load (550W) and two minutes at full load (1100W), allowing you to work through short power failures and giving you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. OPTIONAL WEBCARDLX NETWORK INTERFACE OFFERS 24/7 REMOTE ACCESS FOR MONITORING AND CONTROL: The optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities, including customizable dashboard graphs to fit user preferences. The PADM20 upgrade and Tripp Lite’s PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) software form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations. NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS PROTECT YOUR CONNECTED COMPONENTS: Five 5-15R outlets in two separate load banks provide connected equipment with pure sine wave AC output during blackouts, overvoltages and severe brownout conditions. Power provided by these outlets is filtered to protect connected equipment against damaging surges and line noise. AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR) CORRECTS LOW- AND HIGH-VOLTAGE CONDITIONS: AVR protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts. The SMART1500RT1U maintains regulated 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 90V, while keeping the battery fully charged and ready to take over in case of power failure. PREMIUM PROTECTION FROM EMI/RFI LINE NOISE HELPS YOUR EQUIPMENT PERFORM BETTER: This UPS system filters out disruptive electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can inflict hardware damage or data loss. This EMI/RFI filtering also helps your connected components perform better and last longer. DESIGNED FOR HIGH EFFICIENCY TO HELP YOU SAVE MONEY AND PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT: A 98% efficiency rating reduces BTU emissions, energy consumption and, ultimately, your energy costs. LED INDICATORS AND AUDIBLE ALARMS KEEP YOU INFORMED: Five front-panel LEDs keep you apprised of line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery low/replace status at a glance. A multi-function alarm sounds to warn you of power failure, overload, fault and low-battery conditions. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS PORTS ALLOW FOR AUTOMATIC SAVES AND SHUTDOWNS: RS-232 and HID-compliant USB ports connect to a computer running Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended shutdown in case of a prolonged power failure. The EPO port supports emergency shutdown in large facilities. Cables are included. VERSATILE INSTALLATION OPTIONS: Hardware is included for mounting the UPS in just 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch 4-post or 2-post rack. You can also adapt it for tower mounting using the included hardware. The six-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a compatible AC outlet.
Tripp Lite Smart 1440VA UPS, 1100W 120V, 5 Standard Outlets, Network Card Option, Automatic Voltage Regulation AVR, USB DB9, 1U Rackmount, 3-Year Warranty & $250,000 Insurance (SMART1500RT1U)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||27 x 23 x 6 inches|
About this item
- 1440VA/1100W/120V BATTERY BACKUP: SmartPro line-interactive UPS system with AVR provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data.
- INDIVIDUALLY CONTROLLABLE LOAD BANKS: Five NEMA 5-15R outlets are split into two switchable load banks with pure sine wave AC output, allowing you to reboot select components or shed loads remotely.
- OPTIONAL WEBCARDLX NETWORK CARD: Tripp Lite’s WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware provides enhanced remote management capabilities, including customizable dashboard graphs to fit user preferences.
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Maintains regulated 120V nominal output during brownouts as low as 90V, while keeping the battery fully charged and ready to take over in case of power failure.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 2-Year manufacturer’s limited warranty / 3-Year warranty with registration and support by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.