Extends Power and Data to a PoE+ Device up to 20 Kilometers via SC Singlemode Fiber CableThis economical unit converts a single mode fiber optical signal to a copper Ethernet signal that extends both power (48 VDC) and 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet to a PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) device. Because Cat5e/6 cables are limited to only 100 meters, it is more effective to couple the N785-P01-SC-SM1 with single mode fiber cable to reach greater distances. This could include providing both data and power to PoE and PoE+ devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices. Supports Power over Ethernet to Save You Money and Give You More Installation ChoicesPoE saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device. It also helps you install PoE devices in areas far away from AC outlets, such as poles or ceilings. Supports Auto-Sensing of Network Speed and Other Advanced FunctionsMonitoring and controlling your network nodes is easy with the N785-P01-SC-SM1’s advanced features, such as automatic network speed sensing, full/half-duplex auto-detection and automatic MDI/MDIZ configuration. Six LEDs indicate the converter’s power, PoE, Ethernet network and fiber link statuses at a glance. Link fault pass through (LFP) monitors both the SC and RJ45 ports to ensure link status remains active. Works in Tandem with Tripp Lite’s N785-INT-SC-SM Media ConverterThis media converter connects to the N785-INT-SC-SM using single mode fiber optic cabling with SC ends (such as Tripp Lite’s N356-Series, sold separately) to extend an Ethernet network connection up to 20 kilometers. Use Cat5e/6 cabling (such as Tripp Lite’s N001- or N201-Series cables) to deliver data and power to a 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE device up to 100 meters (328 feet) from the N785-P01-SC-SM1. Completely Plug-and-Play with No Additional Software Required for ConnectionThe compact metal converter is easy to install and set up with no software or drivers required. The included power supply connects to a convenient AC outlet with no computer or other signal source needed.
Tripp Lite Singlemode Fiber Media Converter, Fiber to Ethernet Converter, Gigabit, POE+, 10/100/1000 SC, 1310 nm, 20 km (N785-P01-SC-SM1) Singlemode SC / Singlemode 1310nm
|Compatible Devices||Monitors, Cameras|
|Specific Uses For Product||Personal, Gaming, Business|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.8 x 3.7 x 1 inches|
About this item
- EXTEND YOUR GIGABIT ETHERNET WITH POE+: This fiber transceiver unit converts a copper Ethernet signal to single-mode fiber (and vice versa) to extend both power (48 VDC) and 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet connection up to 20 km (12. 4 mi). Two converters are needed to extend an Ethernet connection.
- EXTEND YOUR NETWORK BEYOND THE LIMITS OF COPPER: Because Cat5e/6 cables are limited to only 100 meters, it is more effective to couple the N785-P01-SC-SM1 with multimode fiber cable extender to reach greater distances.
- SUPPORTS SINGLEMODE FIBER WITH SC CONNECTORS: Singlemode fiber converter with SC ends connect the two converters, and copper cabling connects the converter to your desired network components.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: This singlemode fiber transceiver supports automatic network speed sensing, full/half-duplex auto-detection and automatic MDI/MDIZ configuration. Six LEDs indicate the converter’s Ethernet network and fiber link status at a glance.
- COMMON APPLICATION: This SC media converter can provide both data and power to PoE and PoE+ devices, such as security cameras, VoIP telephones, point-of-sale kiosks and access control devices.
- 2 YEAR & FREE TECH SUPPORT: This SFP to RJ45 converter is backed by a 2 year limited , and is supported by free Chicago-based tech support in the event of any issues.
Out of stock