Iec C14 to IEC C5 adapter connects notebook computers to an AC outlet This UL-listed C14 to C5 power cord Adapter converts a C6 plug into a C14 connector and is ideal for a device’s built-in power cord that doesn’t match an available outlet. You can use this adapter to connect a notebook computer, laptop or other device with a three-slot C6 power cord to a surge protector or UPS system with a C13 outlet.
Tripp Lite Power Cord Adapter (C14 to C5 Adapter), 10A, 250V, Black, (P014-000)
|Input Current||10 Amps|
|Plug Format||Type B|
About this item
- POWER CORD ADAPTER: This C14 to C5 power cord adapter (10A, 250V) allows you to connect your notebook or laptop with a 3-slot C6 power connector to a C13 outlet on a surge protector or UPS.
- RELIABLE POWER DELIVERY: Rated up to 10A, 250V, this adapter delivers power to peripherals without transforming voltage. Verify that your device or power supply is within the output range before using.
- CONVERT IEC-320-C14 TO IEC-320-C5: This C14 to C5 power cable adapter converts a C13 (Standard computer outlet) into a C5 outlet to be used with a C6 plug.
- COMPACT & DURABLE DESIGN: This cordless, fully molded C14 plug adapter is highly compact, and the molded design provides long-term durability.
- COMMON USES: Recommended for powering laptops, notebooks and other peripherals with a built-in C6 power cord that doesn’t match the C13 outlet.
- LIFETIME & TECH SUPPORT: This Tripp Lite power cord adapter is backed by a lifetime limited , and is supported by free Chicago-based Tech support in the event of any issues.