Tripp Lite’s P120-06N-ACT, Active DVI-D to VGA converter / adapter, allows you to utilize VGA display devices, such as monitors and projectors, when only a DVI-D Digital computer video port is available. No software or drivers are required…simply plug and play. For low-powered motherboard based DVI-D ports, a USB port and cable are provided to supply additional power to the adapter. Built in DVI cable pigtail negates the need for an additional DVI cable. Supports VGA cable distances up to 100ft.
Key Features * Actively converts a DVI-D digital signal for use with an analog VGA monitor
* Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, or HD resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
* Supports VGA cables up to 100 ft.
* Includes a Micro USB port for applications where power is needed
* Plug-and-play; no software or drivers required
* 1-year limited warranty
Typical Applications * Connecting DVI-D based computers to VGA monitors or projectors
System Requirements * A computer with a DVI-D Digital only port
* A monitor or projector with a VGA port
Package Includes * DVI-D to VGA Active Adapter Converter Cable , 6inch
* 3ft Micro USB Cable
* Quick Start Guide
3-year limited warranty