High-performance mini-sas external cable for connecting San devices This four-channel InfiniBand Cable connects two storage devices with external mini-sas HD SFF-8644 connectors, such as 12G RAID controllers, SATA hard drives, enclosures and JBOD devices. It supports data transfer rates up to 12 Gbps, which is faster than eSATA, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt cables. The high-density connectors are surrounded by durable die-cast zinc that is compatible with shielded external connectors. Protective caps defend the connectors against dust and damage. Convenient pull-tabs make it easy to disconnect the cable in crowded racks and other applications. This SFF-8644 to SFF-8644 Cable is backward compatible with previous SAS versions to ensure compatibility with your devices.
Tripp Lite Mini SAS External HD Cable, SFF-8644 to SFF-8644 Cable, 12 Gbps, 2 m. (S528-02M) 2 m (6.6 ft)
|Connector Type||Usb 3.0|
About this item
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MINI SAS CABLE: This four-channel InfiniBand cable connects two storage devices with external mini-SAS HD SFF-8644 connectors, such as 12G RAID controllers, SATA hard drives, enclosures and JBOD devices.
- HIGH SPEED DATA TRANSFER: This SFF-8644 cable supports data transfer rates up to 12 Gbps, which is faster than eSATA, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt cables.
- FUNCTIONAL FEATURES: Protective caps over die-cast zinc housings shield ends from dust and damage. Convenient pull tabs make it easier to disconnect cable in crowded racks and other applications.
- SUPPORTS HIGH SPEED DATA TRANSFER: This SAS HD cable supports data transfer speeds up to 12 Gbps—faster than eSATA, USB 3.0 and Thunderbolt.
- BACKWARDS COMPATIBILITY: The backward compatible design of this mini SAS cable enable it to be used with previous SAS versions for sure compatibility with your devices.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: This SAS to SAS cable is backed by a lifetime warranty, and is supported by free Chicago-based tech support in the event of any issues.
Out of stock