CAT6 M12 CABLE RECOMMENDED FOR INDUSTRIAL AND OTHER ENVIRONMENTS: This M12 X-Code cable connects Gigabit Ethernet networks in wet/humid environments, places subject to vibration and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential, such as factories, warehouses, recycling plants, airports, railways and machine shops. The circular M12 connectors with 12-millimeter locking thread are especially designed for washdown and corrosive applications, including agriculture, alternative energy, communications, factory automation, measurement and control, robotics, transportation and food/beverage facilities. IP68 RATING DENOTES RESISTANCE TO DUST AND WATER: The IP68 rating means the M12 cable is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance. SUPPORTS POWER OVER ETHERNET TO SAVE YOU MONEY AND GIVE YOU MORE INSTALLATION CHOICES: Because this Cat6 cable supports high-power 60W PoE, it can supply the power to operate compatible data, voice, security and audio/video PoE devices, such as surveillance cameras, VoIP telephones and access control devices. This saves you the expense and effort of purchasing, connecting and installing individual power supplies for each device, as well as installing separate power and data cables. It also helps you install PoE devices in areas far away from AC outlets, such as poles or ceilings CMR-LP CERTIFIED FOR CABLE INSTALLATIONS WITH INCREASED POWER LEVELS: UL’s Limited Power (LP) certification indicates the NM12-601-05M-BL has been evaluated to handle the marked current under installation scenarios without exceeding the temperature rating of the cable. This CMR-LP-certified cable provides a simple way to prepare installations for increased power levels without having to worry about susceptible issues caused by excessive heat. COLORED BLUE TO AVOID MISIDENTIFICATION THAT CAN CAUSE COSTLY DOWNTIME: This Cat6 UTP copper cable features a blue PVC jacket that allows easy, fast identification in field devices, controllers and switches and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
Tripp Lite M12 X-Code Cat6 Ethernet Cable Blue (M/M), 1 Gbps, UTP, UL CMR-LP Certified for 60W PoE, Heavy-Duty IP68 Rating, 16.4 Feet / 5 Meters, (NM12-601-05M-BL) M12 Cable 16.4 ft / 5M
About this item
- INDUSTRIAL GIGABIT CAT6 ETHERNET CONNECTION: M12 X-Code cable connects Gigabit Ethernet networks including circular 12-millimeter locking thread are especially designed for washdown and corrosive applications.
- RECOMMENDED FOR INDUSTRIAL AND OTHER ENVIRONMENTS: IP68 rating includes 100% protection against dust, but also able to endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance.
- CMR-LP CERTIFIED SUPPORTS POWER OVER ETHERNET: Supports high-power 60W PoE that has been evaluated to handle the marked current under installation scenarios without exceeding the temperature rating of the cable.
- AVOID MISIDENTIFICATION THAT CAN CAUSE COSTLY DOWNTIME: Blue PVC jacket easy to identify quickly in field devices, controllers and switches.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a Manufacturer’s Lifetime Limited Warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.