The Tripp Lite Net Commander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) connects to the HD15 port and USB port on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series Net Commander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
TRIPP LITE KVM Switch USB Server Interface Unit Virtual Media HD15 USB RJ45(B078-101-USB-1) VGA USB to B070 / B072-Series
About this item
- Form Factor: external
- Max transfer distance: 98 ft.
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a B070 / B072-Series Net Commander KVM switch via Cat5e cable
- Easy to install; no software needed
- No power supply required
- Allows a recommended maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Cat5e cable
- Compact and lightweight design
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Out of stock