Tripp Lite Industrial 8 Port PoE+ Ethernet Switch 10/100/1000 Mbps -40° to 167°F Unmanaged TAA Compliant 30W 2 SFP DIN Mount (NGI-U08C2POE8)
About this item
- 8-PORT UNMANAGED GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH: Eight auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps ports send data via Cat5e/6/6a copper Ethernet cable. Features two GbE SFP slots for optical fiber or copper. Supports browser-based operation and works independently from the connected computer’s operating system. Preferred browsers include Google Chrome (Windows & macOS) and Microsoft Edge (Windows only).
- MONITORS AND CONTROLS DEVICES: MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging for efficient routing, and automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection for plug-and-play functionality. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows transmission of large files.
- INDUSTRIAL METAL HOUSING: IP30 industrial-grade aluminum case withstands vibration, shock and free fall. It can also operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -40 to 75° Celsius (-40 to 167° F). Includes pre-installed DIN mounted rail clip.
- TAA-COMPLIANT FOR GOVERNMENT PURCHASES: Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 3-Year Limited Warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.
Only 2 left in stock
Only 2 left in stock
8-PORT UNMANAGED GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH CONNECTS YOUR DEVICES TO A LAN: This Tripp Lite network switch connects devices, such as computers, printers and servers, to a local area network (LAN) and allows them to communicate over the network. Eight auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports send data only to the devices designated to receive it, which improves the efficiency and potential throughput of the network. The NGI-U08C2POE8 also features two GbE SFP slots for uplinking data to other switches via optical fiber or copper. POE+ PORTS DELIVER POWER TO DEVICES WITHOUT ACCESS TO AC OUTLETS: Especially recommended for security applications to power IP cameras, VoIP phones and other PoE-compatible devices, this unmanaged switch provides PoE+ compatibility with wireless access points and other devices with up to 30W per port and a PoE budget of 120W at 24VDC or 240W at 48VDC. RUGGEDIZED METAL HOUSING BUILT TO LAST IN HARSH ENVIRONMENTS: The NGI-U08C2POE8 adds Gigabit Ethernet capacity to your industrial and commercial applications, such as factories, construction sites, supply rooms and warehouses. You can share large bandwidth-intensive files, such as CAD drawings and videos, improving efficiency and cutting costly downtime. The industrial-grade switch with its rugged high-strength case withstands vibration, shock and free fall. It can also operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to 167 degrees Fahrenheit. UNMANAGED SWITCH FOR PLUG-AND-PLAY USE: Because it is an unmanaged switch, the NGI-U08C2POE8 does not require configuration before use. LEDs indicate when the switch is powered on and which Ethernet ports are showing activity. The NGI-U08C2POE8 supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging for efficient routing, as well as automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover detection for plug-and-play functionality. IEEE 802.3x flow control allows smooth transmission of large files. A DIP switch supports an alarm relay output in which you can connect an alarm light or buzzer. PRE-INSTALLED DIN RAIL CLIP ALLOWS FOR CONVENIENT INSTALLATION: The device may be DIN mounted using the pre-installed rail clip, which mounts firmly to any standard 35 mm DIN rail. A 6-pin 24-57VDC terminal block supplies power input. TAA-COMPLIANT FOR GSA SCHEDULE PURCHASES: The NGI-U08C2POE8 is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
|Item model number||NGI-U08C2POE8|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 9.17 x 2.44 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.2 x 9.17 x 2.44 inches|
|Voltage||48 Volts, 24 Volts|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Date First Available||August 2, 2021|