Hdmi splitter transmits 4K video + audio to 4 HDMI displays at the same time Recommended for home theaters or short-distance digital signage applications in classrooms, offices, churches, restaurants, bars, hotels and trade shows, this ultra high definition (UHD) HDMI splitter is quick and easy to install. It connects to an HDMI source device, such as a computer or Blu-ray player, and transmits a 4K audio/video signal to four HDMI monitors, Projectors or Televisions simultaneously. You can cascade up to three levels of splitters, which expands the total number of connected displays to 64. Supports UHD 4K x 2K signals up to 15 ft. Via HDMI cabling using standard 28 AWG HDMI cable, The b118-004-hdr distributes a 4K x 2K audio/video signal (at 60 Hz) up to 15 feet (4 meters). be sure the HDMI cables connecting the splitter to the source and displays are no longer than 15 feet. For best performance, we recommend using Tripp Liter’s p569-series premium high-speed HDMI cables. Multi-resolution support allows mixing and matching of displays of different resolutions say you have a brand new 4K (at 60 Hz) HDTV in the living room, but want to also connect your Blu-ray player or satellite box to the older 1080p TV in the bedroom. The b118-004-hdr is backward compatible with 4K x 2K (at 30 Hz) and 1080p (at 60 Hz) resolutions via automatic dip switching. This splitter allows each television to display video at its maximum resolution. Most other splitters default each television to the lowest common resolution (meaning you would only get a 1080p image on that new 4K TV). supports up-to-date features and formats The b118-004-hdr supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby digital Plus and LP’s 7.Channel surround sound. It also features Lip Sync pass-through, xvYCC and X.Vcolor, and video amplifier Bandwidth of 600 MHz/6 Gbps per channel (18 Gbps total). to ensure compatibility with the latest hardware, This splitter is compliant with HDCP 2.2 and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It supports 4: 4: 4 Chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor, as well as 36-bit Deep Color (12 bits per channel). ready to use right out of the package The plug-and-play b118-004-hdr requires no additional software or drivers. Connect your devices to the HDMI ports with user-supplied HDMI cables (such as Tripp Liter’s p569-series), and plug the included external power supply (with four International plug adapters to ensure use all over the world) into an AC power source to get started. A green LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and orange LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Use the included hardware to install the unit on a desktop or mount it to a wall. Taa-compliant for GSA Schedule purchases The b118-004-hdr is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (general Services administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
Tripp Lite HDMI Splitter, 1 in 4 Out Splitter, 4 Port HDMI Splitter, 4K @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4, Multi-Resolution Support, HDR, HDCP 2.2, TAA (B118-004-HDR), 15 Feet
|Compatible Devices||Projector, Monitor, PC, Television|
About this item
- HDMI SPLITTER: Splitter with multi-resolution support transmits 4K video and audio from an HDMI source to four HDMI displays at the same time. The B118-004-HDR is an HDMI splitter, it sends the same image to all connected displays. If you would like to extend an image over multiple displays you need an MST hub, like the B156-002-HD-V2.
- 4K & AUDIO: This Ultra High Definition (UHD) HDMI splitter is backward compatible with 4K (at 30 Hz) and 1080p (at 60 Hz) resolutions via automatic DIP switching. This splitter allows each television to display video at its maximum resolution. Using standard 28 AWG HDMI cable, the B118-004-HDR distributes a 4K audio/video signal (at 60 Hz) up to 15 feet
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: B118-004-HDR supports a wide range of audio formats, including DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and LPCM 7.1-channel surround sound. It also features lip sync pass-through, xvYCC and x.vColor, and video amplifier bandwidth of 600 MHz/6 Gbps per channel. This splitter is compliant with HDCP 2.2 and is capable of carrying HDR signals. It supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling
- READY TO USE: The plug-and-play B118-004-HDR requires no additional software or drivers. Connect your devices to the HDMI ports with user-supplied HDMI cables and plug the included external power supply into an AC power source to get started. A green LED indicates the unit is receiving power, and orange LEDs indicate connected HDMI inputs. Use the included hardware to install the unit on a desktop or mount it to a wall.
- Included components: Source device with HDMI output & Display device(s) with HDMI input