4U FIBER ENCLOSURE ADDS UP TO 28 HIGH-DENSITY CASSETTES TO YOUR RACK INSTALLATION: Make the most of your rack space by inserting up to 28 Tripp Lite N482-Series fiber cassettes (sold separately) into this high-density enclosure panel, allowing you to patch as many as 336 duplex LC ports (that’s 672 fiber connections). Mounting in 4U of space in your EIA-standard 19-inch rack, this fiber enclosure comes with an optional rear-mounting cable management bracket for proper organization and routing of cabling. A removable fold-down door panel in front protects your connections and rotates out of the way to provide full access. THE SMART SOLUTION FOR INTERCONNECTING 10GBE, 40GBE AND 100/120GBE NETWORK EQUIPMENT: Cassettes come in multiple variations, and the heavy-duty steel N482-04U lets you interconnect any combination of 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100/120 Gb network equipment, giving you the flexibility to adapt as your technology changes. This fiber enclosure seamlessly connects to your existing cabling infrastructure. It supports a wide range of singlemode and multimode applications and fiber protocols in high-density telecom and data center environments.
Tripp Lite Enclosure for 28 High-Density Fiber Cassettes, 4U Rack Mount Patch Panel, 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100/120 Gb Equipment, Up to 336 Duplex LC Ports, Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty (N482-04U)
About this item
- 4U RACK MOUNT FIBER ENCLOSURE: 4U rack-mount fiber enclosure allows you to add up to 28 high-density fiber cassettes to your rack installation.
- 28 HIGH-DENSITY FIBER CASSETTES: Heavy-duty steel enclosure accommodates up to 28 N482-Series fiber cassettes. Patches as many as 336 duplex LC ports (672 fiber connections) in 4U of rack space.
- INTERCONNECT 10GBE, 40GBE AND 100/120GBE NETWORK EQUIPMENT: Helps you interconnect any combo of 10 Gb, 40 Gb and 100/120 Gb network equipment
- ACCESSIBILITY AND FUTURE-PROOFING: Easy-access fold-down front door panel protects connections and can be removed. Optional rear-mount cable management bracket allows proper routing of cabling.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.
Only 2 left in stock