The B140-1A0 is an active extender remote unit for the B140-002 (2-Port) and B140-004 (4-Port) DVI Over Cat5 Extender/Splitter local units. When using 24Awg, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable (Tripp Lite N202-Series), a DVI-D single-link signal can be extended up to 200 ft. at 1024 x 768 (60Hz); or, up to 100 ft. at 1600 x 1200 (60Hz). A built-in Equalization control allows for adjustment of the video image. When used with a B140-002 or B140-004, the B140-1A0 is HDCP compatible. Mounting hardware is included that allows the unit to be rackmounted, wallmounted or pole mounted. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases..
Tripp Lite DVI over Cat5 / Cat6 Extender, Extended Range Video Receiver 1920×1080 at 60Hz(B140-1A0),Black
About this item
- Transmit a DVI-D Single-Link signal up to 200 ft. away using a single Cat5e/6 patch cable
- For use with B140-002 or B140-004 extender/splitter transmitter units
- Supports DVI-D Single-Link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
- Extends a 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal up to 150 ft., or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal up to 200 ft.
- Use 24AWG, Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable, such as Tripp Lite’s N202-Series, to achieve maximum distance and resolution
- Features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image
- Further expand the range and number of monitors by using a B140-110 repeater unit
- Add up to four remote units(three repeaters and one active receiver) to each channel of the B140-002 or B140-004, for a total of 4 displays per channel.(An active receiver should be the last unit in a channel)
- A 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 125 ft. from each repeater to the next unit in the channel, or a 1024 x 768 @ 60Hz signal can be extended up to 175 ft.
- HDCP compatible
- Compatible with all operating systems
- Plug and play; no software or drivers required