DOUBLE-CONVERSION UPS PROTECTS EQUIPMENT AGAINST DAMAGE, DOWNTIME AND DATA LOSS: This 100/120/127V 50/60 Hz on-line double-conversion UPS system maintains perfect output by converting AC input to DC, then reconverting UPS output to fully regulated sine wave AC with +/-3% voltage regulation in on-line and battery modes. Featuring 1440W capacity, 540 joules of surge suppression, true on-line operation with pure sine wave output, unity (1.0) power factor, and zero transfer time between on-line and battery modes, the SmartOnline SU1500LCD1U provides the highest level of AC power protection and battery backup for network equipment in your small- to medium-size data center or computer room. INDIVIDUALLY CONTROLLABLE LOAD BANKS LET YOU ACCESS AND CONTROL OUTLETS REMOTELY: Five NEMA 5-15R outlets are split into two switchable load banks, allowing you to reboot select components or shed loads remotely. This UPS is recommended for servers, switches, phone systems, kiosks, high-end engineering and professional A/V computer systems in small-to-mid-size computer rooms, network closets and other applications where rack space is limited. RELIABLE, EXPANDABLE BATTERY BACKUP KEEPS YOU OPERATIONAL THROUGH POWER OUTAGES: The field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal battery provides 10 minutes of support at half load (720W) and three minutes at full load (1440W), keeping protected equipment operational through power failures. The advanced battery management system with temperature-compensated charging extends battery life. ENERGY STAR-CERTIFIED ECONOMY MODE HELPS YOU SAVE MONEY AND PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT: By meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines, this ENERGY STAR-certified UPS system helps you save money and energy. A power-saving Economy mode setting option offers enhanced efficiency and reduced BTU output when utility power is already high quality. SET OUTPUT FREQUENCY TO MATCH THAT OF YOUR CONNECTED EQUIPMENT: Using the UPS in Frequency Conversion mode will correct or convert the incoming frequency of 50 Hz to output 60 Hz (and vice versa). INTUITIVE FRONT-PANEL INTERFACE FOR CONVENIENT UPS OPERATION AND MONITORING: The front-panel LCD features detailed UPS and site power status and operating data (including load, voltage and battery data) and multiple screens of configuration and setup options. LEDs indicate AC output availability and fault status. On-screen operational diagram offers an easy-to-grasp visual representation of on-line, battery and ECO/Bypass modes. ADVANCED COMMUNICATIONS PORTS ALLOW FOR AUTOMATIC SHUTDOWNS: RS-232 and HID-compliant USB ports connect to a computer running Tripp Lite’s free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended system shutdown in case of a prolonged power failure. Wireable ports enable EPO (Emergency Power Off) and ROO (Remote Off/On) operation for UPS emergency and daily operation preferences. RS-232 and USB cables are included. OPTIONAL WEBCARDLX NETWORK INTERFACE OFFERS 24/7 REMOTE ACCESS: The SU1500LCD1U includes a slot for an optional HTML5-based WEBCARDLX (sold separately) that enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Automated alerts help prevent accidental overloads, power loss and downtime. AUTO PROBE ALLOWS AUTONOMOUS UPS MANAGEMENT: WEBCARDLX allows use of Tripp Lite’s IP-based Auto Probe feature, which ensures continuous network uptime by communicating with other network devices. If communication is lost, Auto Probe autonomously performs one or more user-configurable actions, including email notifications, which help you return the network devices to an operational state. REQUIRES ONLY ONE RACK SPACE IN A 2-POST OR 4-POST RACK: Hardware is included for mounting the SU1500LCD1U in just 1U of space in an EIA-standard 19-inch enclosure or open frame rack to allow for more variety and spacing of equipment. The six-foot (1.8-meter) power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a compatible AC outlet.
Tripp Lite Double-Conversion Smart Online UPS, 120V 1500VA 1440W, 5 NEMA 5-15R Outlets, Network Card Slot, LCD Status Screen, Expandable Battery, USB, DB9, 1U Rack Mount, 2-Year Warranty (SU1500LCD1U) 1500VA / 1440W
|Battery Cell Composition||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||32 x 23 x 6 inches|
About this item
- DOUBLE-CONVERSION: Maintains perfect output with fully regulated sine wave AC with +/-3% voltage regulation in on-line and battery modes. Featuring 1440W capacity, 540 joules of surge suppression, true on-line operation with pure sine wave output.
- NETWORK CARD SLOT: Optional HTML5-based WEBCARDLX slot (sold separately) enables full remote access for site power and UPS status monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
- ENERGY STAR-CERTIFIED: Strict EPA efficiency guidelines saves money and energy. A power-saving Economy mode setting option offers enhanced efficiency and reduced BTU output when utility power is already high quality.
- FRONT-PANEL INTERFACE: Eight selectable screens of UPS data (including load, voltage and battery data) and multiple screens of configuration and setup options. LEDs indicate AC output availability and fault status.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a 2-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.