DIRECTLY CONNECTS YOUR COMPUTER’S DISPLAYPORT OUTPUT TO A 4K HDMI MONITOR OR TV: This active adapter cable lets you use a device with a DisplayPort connector with an HDMI monitor, television or projector. Because the P582-006-HD-V4A is an active adapter, it converts single-mode and dual-mode (DP++) DisplayPort output and can be used with graphics cards that don’t transmit DP++ signals. Male connectors on both ends eliminate the need for a separate DisplayPort adapter and HDMI cable and give you an all-in-one 4K cable solution. IDEAL FOR HIGH-DEFINITION AND 4K VIDEO APPLICATIONS: The active converter transmits digital video plus audio from your Microsoft Surface, Chromebook, PC, laptop or other device with a female DisplayPort connector. It’s essential for working with high-def image and video files or streaming 4K video in digital signage applications. It supports audio up to 8-channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS), HBR audio formats and a 192 kHz audio frame rate up to 24-bit audio sample size. TRANSMITS CRYSTAL-CLEAR 4K VIDEO WITH HDR, DSC AND 4:4:4 COLOR: The P582-006-HD-V4A supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz, as well as HDR video, providing a wide range of vibrant colors with richer contrast, brighter whites and deeper blacks that pop on your 4K display. This adapter supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor. Display Stream Compression (DSC) encodes/decodes video in real time with low latency, making this cable ideal for high-performance gaming. SUPPORTS HDCP 2.2 FOR 4K INSTALLATIONS: The P582-006-HD-V4A supports HDCP 2.2, which protects 4K UHD content from illegal copying and helps you stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content with no complications. The cable is backward compatible with earlier HDCP and DisplayPort generations, as well as pre-4K displays. AVOID SIGNAL DISRUPTIONS WITH EXTRA-SECURE CONNECTORS: Having a cable come loose accidentally can cause A/V signal loss at the most inconvenient times. Specially designed high-grip HDMI and latching DisplayPort connectors firmly hold the ports on your equipment to help prevent accidental disconnection and signal disruption. With greater port retention than typical connectors, these more secure connectors resist vibrations that can loosen over time. This is especially helpful for ensuring components stay attached in difficult-to-access installations.
Tripp Lite DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI Active Adapter Cable, UHD 4K @ 60Hz Video, HDR, HDCP 2.2, 6 Feet / 1.8 Meters, 3-Year Warranty (P582-006-HD-V4A)
|Compatible Devices||Projector, Laptop, TV, Monitor, Personal Computer|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7 x 6 x 0.01 inches|
About this item
- CONNECT A DP CALBE TO A 4K HDMI DISPLAY: Converts single-mode and dual-mode (DP++) DisplayPort output and can be used with graphics cards that don’t transmit DP++ signals to give you an all-in-one 4K cable solution.
- IDEAL FOR HIGH-DEFINITION AND 4K VIDEO APPLICATIONS: Supports Ultra HD resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz. Supports audio up to 8-channel LPCM, compressed audio (AC-3, DTS), HBR audio formats and a 192 kHz up to 24-bit sample size.
- SUPPORTS HDCP 2.2 FOR 4K INSTALLATIONS: Supports HDCP 2.2, which protects 4K UHD content from illegal copying and helps you stream 4K Amazon and Netflix content. It is backward compatible with earlier pre-4K HDCP and mDP generations
- EXTRA-SECURE GRIPPING HDMI CONNECTORS: Specially designed HDMI connectors firmly grip the HDMI ports on your equipment to help prevent accidental disconnection and signal disruption.
- RELIABLE PRODUCT FULLY BACKED AND SUPPORTED: This product is covered by a Manufacturer’s 3-Year Limited Warranty and is supported by Tripp Lite’s Chicago-based expert technical support team over phone and email.