Neman 5-15P to C13 power cable connects computers, printers, servers and other equipment This NEMA 5-15P to C13 power cable is designed for applications that do not require a heavy-duty cable. This UL-listed 5-15P to C13 power cord can be used to power a computer, printer or monitor or attach a server or drive to a UPS system or PDU. Locking C13 connector helps prevent accidental disconnection and expensive downtime having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The p006-l01’s locking C13 connector protects your critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected. Lifetime Limited The P006-L01 is backed by a lifetime Limited , ensuring reliability and performance.
Tripp Lite Computer Power Cord (NEMA 5-15P to C13 Power Cord), Locking C13 Connector, 10A, 125V, 18AWG, 1 ft. (P006-L01) 1 ft Standard
|Input Current||10 Amps|
|Plug Format||Type B|
About this item
- LOCKING POWER CORD: This standard locking NEMA 5-15P to C14 desktop computer power cord connects 2 devices with relevant power connectors or extends your current power connection with the 1 ft. computer plug. The locking C13 connector provides a reliable connection, and is great for connecting power to PDUs, computers, servers, and other peripherals.
- POWER DELIVERY: This 18AWG, 125V power cord delivers power at 10A to support a range of possible power needs. This standard power cable is designed for applications that do not require a heavy-duty cable. It meets strict RoHS specifications, and is UL listed.
- CONNECT OR EXTEND POWER: This NEMA 5-15P-to-C13 power/extension cord is the ideal replacement for a worn-out or missing cable. This short length power cord can also be used as a computer power cable extension to add 1 ft. to your current power connection, providing more flexibility when placing devices.
- DURABLE & RELIABLE DESIGN: Integral strain relief helps cable and connectors move freely without stress or cracking. Locking C13 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime, especially when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas.
- COMMON USES: Connect devices like computers, servers and monitors to a PDU, UPS, or other power supplies with standard NEMA 5-15R outlets up to 1 ft. away.
- LIFETIME & TECH SUPPORT: This Tripp Lite power cord is backed by a lifetime limited , and is supported by free Chicago-based Tech support in the event of any issues.
Only 2 left in stock