With Tripp Lite’s new Category 6 snagless molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by distributing data, voice and video at higher speeds. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) – Red, 3-ft.(N201-003-RD) 3-ft. Red
|Data Transfer Rate||1000 Megabits Per Second|
|Item Weight||0.09 Pounds|
About this item
- 3 FT: Distribute data, voice and video at higher speeds with Tripp Lite’s Category 6 molded patch cable. Ideal solution for connecting high-speed network components like computers, printers, Internet-enabled gaming systems, copy machines, routers and modems. Length: 3 ft. / Color: Red / Connectors: RJ45 male.
- SNAGLESS DESIGN: Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation. Ideal Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable. This 3′ cable delivers a stable performance up to 550MHz. Designed to meet Category 6 specifications.
- CERTIFIED PREMIUM QUALITY: Comes UL verified and meets the most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11). Constructed with high-quality copper wire and rugged PVC jacket stands up to long-term use.
- RED CAT6 CABLE: This short red CAT6 cable ensures ultra-fast performance throughout your local area network application. Cat6 cables (also called network cables, patch cables, computer cables, Ethernet cables and LAN cables) are used to connect components like printers, computers, copy machines, routers, servers, modems, switches and Cat6 audio/video products.
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP