Tripp Lite’s 4 ft. Black category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 standard RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. Offered in a variety of lengths and colors for all category 5 (Cat5) and 5e cabling needs. Snagless category 5e patch cables are also available (N001-Series). Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
Tripp Lite Cat5e 350MHz Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) – Black, 4-ft.(N002-004-BK) 4 feet Black
|Data Transfer Rate||1000 Megabits Per Second|
|Item Weight||0.08 Pounds|
|Number of Items||1|
About this item
- Length: 4 ft. Color: Black Connectors: RJ45 male
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications, rated for 350 MHz/1 Gbps communications
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.