700VA/350W/120V Battery backup for PCs, home theater or digital signage this 120V UPS with AVR protection provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, over voltages, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The six-outlet 120V Battery backup is ideal protection for your home office, media center or Commerce components, including computers, routers, printers, HD TVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, ATMs, security systems and digital signage equipment. Allows time to back up critical files during a blackout backup support allows you to out through short power failures, and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but the line-interactive UPS system should keep an energy-efficient desktop computer with small LCD monitor powered as long as 45 minutes. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the replaceable internal battery fully charged, so backup power will always be available. Connects your equipment to 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets four 5-15R outlets provide both battery backup and surge protection for your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other two 5-15R outlets are surge-protected only for printers, scanners and other non-essential equipment. A high > 95% line mode efficiency rating reduces BTU emissions, energy consumption and, ultimately, your energy costs. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects low- and high-voltage conditions AVR protects your equipment from incremental hardware damage, data loss and performance problems caused by brownouts and overvoltage. The OMNI700LCDT can correct brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltage as high as 145V back to nominal 120V power without drawing on the battery backup needed to support your equipment during a blackout. 316 joules fight back against unexpected power surges a 316-joule surge suppression rating protects connected components from the harmful effects of power surges. Combats electromagnetic interference that can harm equipment various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), This line noise is a common cause of performance problems and can lead to incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video transmission problems. The OMNI700LCDT incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise so that it won’t affect your equipment. Easy-to-read LCD touchscreen reports real-time UPS and power status The LCD touchscreen offers five screens of UPS and site power information when the OMNI700LCDT is operating in either on-line or battery power mode. It displays vital voltage, load and battery status data, as well as critical fault status. An audible alarm will sound in case of low battery, excessive load and fault condition. Hid-compliant USB port allows for automatic saves and shutdowns this port connects the OMNI700LCDT to a computer running Tripp Liter’s free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended file saves and system shutdown in case of a prolonged power failure. Usb cable is included. The UPS Works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. Includes Power protection for your phone and network lines dual RJ45 jacks protect equipment against surges over a single telephone or network line. Note: not compatible with PoE (power over Ethernet) applications. Tower form factor for easy placement in your workspace or media center The long-lasting ABS housing fits easily on a desktop, shelf or anywhere else convenient to your workstation or home theater. The five-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a properly grounded AC wall outlet.
Tripp Lite 700VA UPS Battery Backup Surge Protector, Line Interactive UPS, Avr, 6 NEMA 5-15R Outlets, NEMA 5-15P Plug, 120V UPS, USB, Tower (OMNI700LCDT) Black OMNI 700VA Tower
|Battery Cell Composition||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13.6 x 4.8 x 6.3 inches|
About this item
- Protect your equipment: 700 VA ups protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, over voltages, surges and line noise. Surge suppression and battery backup for home applications ensure that your connected equipment and devices avoid damage and data loss.
- Automatic voltage Regulation: This ups with AVR corrects low and high voltage conditions without ever needing support from the battery. This automatic voltage Regulation ups corrects brownouts as low as 89V and overvoltage’s as high as 145V back to nominal 120V power continuously.
- 6 NEMA 5-15R outlets & plug: 6 NEMA5-15R outlets provide power to PC, home theater or digital signage equipment, and a USB port enables connected computers to utilize automatic saves and shutdowns in case of prolonged power failure. 4 outlets provide surge and battery backup protection, 2 provide surge only.
- Easy to use: Easy-to-read LCD touchscreen provides valuable voltage, load and battery data. High >95% efficiency With low BTU ratings saves power and lowers your energy costs.
- 120V battery backup UPS: This uninterrupted power supply is designed for use in markets with 120V power.
- 2 year limited warranty & FREE tech support: This backup battery is supported by a 2-year limited warranty and free chicago-based tech Support.
- Power source type: Corded Electric
- Included components: OMNI700LCDT 700VA 350W Line-Interactive UPS with 6 Outlets; USB cable; Owner’s manual
Out of stock