Tripp Lite’s SR2400 Value Series SmartRack Enclosure Cabinet is packed with features designed to simplify rack equipment installations and rack equipment maintenance: top-panel cable routing ports, perforated doors to promote efficient airflow, adjustable mounting rails, toolless vertical PDU mounting and more. And as part of the SmartRack family, the SR2400 is compatible with Tripp Lite’s extensive range of rackmount accessories, enabling you to customize your solution to meet any requirement. The SR2400 ships fully assembled for quick installation and comes with a 5-year warranty.
* Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and rolls into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters (casters are removable)
* Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4″ increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
* Toolless mounting brackets allow quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Each rack can accommodate two vertical PDUs
* Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
* Tough textured powder coat finish resists conditions found in non-IT environments such as warehouses
* Massive front-to-rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements
* Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail)
* Weight ratings of 2400 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling
* Front door is locking, reversible and removable
* Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall