The PDUMH15NET2LX 1.4kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
Tripp Lite 1.4kW Switched PDU, 120V, 15A, 8 5-15R, 5-15P, LX Platform Interface, 12ft Cord, 1URM TAA, 2 Year Warranty (PDUMH15NET2LX)
About this item
- NETWORK-GRADE AC POWER: 1.4kW single phase PDU distributes, monitors and manages AC power in an IT environment.120V PDU.
- 8 SWITCHED OUTLETS: The 1U PDU features eight switched NEMA 5-15R outlets with an included cord retention bracket to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. 12-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P plug.
- FULL REMOTE ACCESS: Built-In LX Platform Interface. Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time.
- FLEXIBLE MOUNTING: The rack mount PDU installs in 1U of space in EIA-standard 19″ racks. You can also mount it vertically in 0U of rack space or on a wall or under a counter with the included brackets and user-supplied screws.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY & TAA COMPLIANT: Backed by a two year warranty and compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
Out of stock