TRENDnet’s Gigabit Poe injector, model TPE-113GI, combines electrical power with a Gigabit network connection. Auto-sensing technology conveniently delivers the correct wattage needed to power your Poe devices. Connect the injector to a non-PoE Gigabit switch and then run an Ethernet cable with data + Power to network A Poe device up to 100 meters (328 ft.) away.poe supplies a Poe device with Poe (15.4W) power.Hdmi port Connect an HDMI monitor to the TUC-DS1 to add a high definition display to your workstation.gigabit speeds full duplex 2Gbps Ethernet speeds with this Poe injector.package contents:- TPE-113GI- Quick installation guide- power adapter (54V DC, 0.4a)
TRENDnet Gigabit Power Over Ethernet Injector, Full Duplex Gigabit Speeds, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port, 1 x PoE Gigabit Ethernet Port, Network Devices Up To 100M (328 ft), 15.4W, Black, TPE-113GI
|Hardware Interface||Ethernet, HDMI|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||9 x 7 x 3 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||1000|
|Item Weight||45 Grams|
About this item
- DEVICE INTERFACE (Version 3.0R) : 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port and 1 x PoE Gigabit Ethernet port
- POE POWER: This PoE injector supplies a PoE device with PoE (15.4W) power, and converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE Gigabit port.
- POE DISTANCE: The Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector provides a PoE network connection up to 100 meters (328 ft.) via an Ethernet cable with data + power.
- POE DELIVERY: This injector converts a non-PoE Gigabit port to a PoE Gigabit port. Auto-sensing technology conveniently delivers the correct wattage needed to power your PoE devices
- INSTALLATION FLEXIBILITY: TPE-113GI has a wall-mountable design that accommodates most installation scenarios. No configuration needed, simply connect a PoE network device
- IEEE 802.3af compliant