TRENDnet’s Unmanaged Gigabit PoE+ Switches provide high-bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability. These IEEE 802.3at compliant switches feature a sturdy 1U 19” rack-mountable metal housing with mounting brackets included. These gigabit PoE+ switches also offer SFP slots for long-distance fiber network applications. Installers and integrators can save on equipment costs and reduce installation time with TRENDnet’s unmanaged gigabit PoE+ switches by delivering up to 30W per port of PoE+ power and data over existing Ethernet cables. Easily network PoE devices, such as high-power wireless access points, PTZ cameras, digital signage, IPTV decoders, access controls, and more with these gigabit PoE+ switches.
TRENDnet 26-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch, 24 x 30W PoE+ Ports, 2 Gigabit SFP Slots, 380W PoE Budget, 52Gbps Switching Capacity, 1U 19” Rack Mountable, Lifetime Protection, Black, TPE-TG262
About this item
- DEVICE INTERFACE: 24 x Gigabit PoE+ ports (up to 30W); 2 x Gigabit SFP Slots; LED indicators; Internal Power Supply.
- POE+ POWER BUDGET & SWITCH CAPACITY: 380W total PoE power budget on this Gigabit PoE+ Switch supplies up to twenty-four power over Ethernet devices with up to 30W per port with a 52Gbps switching capacity.
- GIGABIT PORTS: Gigabit ports provide a full switching capacity to this 24-Port gigabit PoE+ switch, with SFP support for long distance fiber applications.
- DATA TRANSFER RATE: Ethernet: 10 Mbps (half duplex); 20 Mbps (full duplex); Fast Ethernet: 100 Mbps (half duplex); 200 Mbps (full duplex);Gigabit: 2000 Mbps (full duplex); SFP: 2000Mbps (full duplex).
- HARDWARE DESIGN: Sturdy metal housing and rackmount brackets are included making this network Ethernet switch wellsuited for 19” 1U rack installations
- TRENDnet LIFETIME PROTECTION: The TPE-TG262 24-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch is backed by TRENDnet’s Lifetime Manufacturer Protection. Renewed or refurbished products come with a 90 day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.