TRENDnet’s 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adapter, model TEG-25GECTX, converts a free PCI Express slot into a 2.5GBASE-T Ethernet port. The 2.5G network adapter includes advanced features such as jumbo frame and VLAN tagging support. Compatible with Windows® desktop computer designs, the 2.5G network adapter includes both standard and low-profile brackets.
TRENDnet 2.5GBase-T PCIe Network Adapter, TEG-25GECTX, Converts a PCle Slot into a 2.5G Ethernet Port, 802.1Q VLAN Tagging, Standard & Low-Profile Brackets Included, Windows Support, 9KB Jumbo Frames
|Hardware Interface||1/4-inch Audio, Ethernet, PCI|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.3 x 2.5 x 0.7 inches|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.3, Ethernet|
|Data Transfer Rate||100 Megabits Per Second|
|Item Weight||4.6 Ounces|
About this item
- 2.5GB ETHERNET PORT: 2.5G network adapter supports three speeds: 2.5Gbps, 1Gbps, and 100Mbps over standard Cat5e cables at distances up to 100m (328 ft.)
- PCIe to 2.5G: This 2.5GBASE-T PCIe Network Adapter converts a PCIe slot into a 2.5G Ethernet Port
- COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS: This network adapter is compatible with Windows, Windows Server operating system.
- JUMBO FRAME: Sends larger packets, or jumbo frames (up to 9KB), for increased performance.
- Includes standard and low-profile brackets
- IEEE 802.3ab and 802.3bz compliant