The tl-sg1008mp is an 8-port Gigabit desktop/rack mountable switch with all 8 ports supporting the PoE+ standard. It provides a simple way to expand a wired network by transferring power and data over a single Ethernet cable. With a total power budget of 126W, up to 30W per port, tl-sg1008mp can power more high-powered devices such as wireless access points (APs), IP cameras or IP phones. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the tl-sg1008mp can save up to 75% of the power consumption, making it an solution for your business network. Operating Temperature: 0 Degrees Celsius ~50 Degrees Celsius (32 Degrees Fahrenheit ~122 Degrees Fahrenheit).
TP-Link TL-SG1008MP V2 | 8 Port Gigabit PoE Switch | 8 PoE+ Ports @153W | Rackmount | Plug & Play | Sturdy Metal | Shielded Ports | Limited Lifetime Protection | Overload Protection w/ Port Priority 8 Port PoE+
About this item
- Flexible Full Gigabit 8-Port PoE Configuration – 8x PoE+ (802.3at/af) 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports providing up to 30W per port and total PoE power budget of153W.
- Plug and Play – Easy setup with no software installation or configuration needed.
- Overload Protection with Port Priority – When connected devices’ total power consumption is greater than or equal to 153W, lower priority ports are disabled to prevent overloading.
- Sturdy Metal Case – Durable metal casing and desktop/rackmount design are well-suited for different environments.
- Reliable Data Transfer – IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer.